We will gladly accept:
- Band and orchestra instruments in good or excellent condition. We particularly need brass and woodwind instruments:
- Trumpets and trombones
- French horns
- Low brass (baritones, euphoniums, tubas)
- Flutes, oboes, clarinets, and bassoons
- Saxophones, etc.
We MAY be able to accept:
- Pianos in good or excellent condition. Please contact Dr. Rudolf Budginas at email@example.com for potential piano donations.
- Other musical equipment in good, working order such as guitar amplifiers, music stands, microphones, digital audio gear, etc.
At this time we CANNOT accept:
- Instruments that are broken, damaged, or otherwise in need of serious repair
- Printed matter including sheet music, music books, magazines, or journals
- Recorded music including tapes, LPs, or CDs
- Audiovisual media including VHS, LaserDisc, and DVDs
Please contact Music Department Chair Jody Benecke if you have any further questions about what may or may not be a useful donation. [firstname.lastname@example.org|707.527-4665]
The Department can provide a letter for tax purposes for any donations that we do accept.